Friday, July 17, 2009

Girls Rulez

This is just a continuation of my 2 minute-talk
entitled Super girls.

For the boys, I know most of you do not want
to accept the fact that girls are really tougher
than boys. But try to read this story I'm gonna share.

I was at the 2nd grade[again] when this
happened. Me and my friend[boy] was playing
habulan. We really had fun but then when I
caught him I accidentally grabbed hs ID and make
it sira[nyiaks sorry..]..The sling and the ID
separated. Then I was begging for sorry but suddenly
he cried. I kept repeating about saying sorry for
what happened but still he cried. Look how sensitive
my friend is. It's just an ID, he could still by one
kahit di pah di man rin kailangan. If you think this
friend of mine is a gay...You're wrong, he could even
be the man of your dreams...[wow how kilig]

Another situation where I could prove that
girls are really tougher than boys is this one.

It happened when I was at he 3rd Grade.
Me and my brother transferred back at NDDC
[NDDU na ngayon] to study from SPED. It's
because my parents said that my elder brother
is getting malala sa sakit niya. While for me they
said I'm really getting thinner and thinner na if
I study there. Paanong hindi mamayat eh
tinatapon ko ang kanin ko sa basurahan. Pero
look at me now lomolobo. LOL ang layo na natin sa topic[nyihaha]..

Well ganito kasi yon. Naglalaro ng basketball ang
kuya ko nun syempre andyan ako gud ang
cheerleader nun[LOL joke lang...wala kasi pa akong
friend that time... Shy pa me] nung biglang tinumba
ang kuya ko ng kalaro niya at balak pang itakbo ang
bola. Tumakbo yung guy after sinigawan ni kuya.
Syempre to the rescue ang super sister nya at ako
yun[yuudi]... Ayon hinabol ko yung guy syempre I
could still run so fast thet time[payatot pa gud]...Ayon
na nahabol ko nah sya. Then I scolded him as if mama
nya ako[yuudi] then grabbed our ball and go back to
my brother as if nothing happened. But the guy cried
and shouted "sumbong kita sa mama ko" nyiahahah,
I laughed out loud while saying mama's boy.

Now I really did prove that this statement
" Girls are a lot tougher than boys" is true.

Hope you'll read my next topic

No comments:

Post a Comment