Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Secret Was Revealed

Some boys can't really be trusted...

Once I shared a secret of mine to a boy....
Well I can't handle no to coz he kept on begging to know...
It's about a crush of mine...
I mean what's the name of my crush??
Then I said naman coz I thought he could be trusted...

The he want to meet My crush
Then pinakilala ko naman
Biglang nya na lang sinabi sa boy na "hey crush baya ni nezcel"
OMG... the boy was curoius why I kept pushin him away
Then nung na sa downstairs I rushed to kill that guy
But wala man ring mangyari kaya
I runned to the CR and stay there for about 5 mins

I said to myself "ang tanga mo as in"
well the situation became complicated nung gi ask ko yung boy
to make palayo muna sa ken
eventhough it hurts because we where friends since first grade
nag stop nga lang nung I study back to NDDU
then he don't want to until his friend[girl] talked to him

I runned away at ako na lang ang gagawa nun
to avoid seeing ang being wiht him

If di sana nangyari yun siguro super close na kami ng boy
Di katulad now communication sa ym na lang
I mean we're still communicating in person pero about seconds na lang
siguro ang matagal is 1 minute [according to my estimation]

Well thanks to the guy who revealed my secret
I'm really mad at him...eventhough he doens't know


well sorry na lang sa na tamaan
and please shhh lang sa mga nakintindi

that's all for this topic
bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment